Baader T-2 BBHS Dielectric Mirror Diagonal Body # MAX-1S
|Availability:||More on the Way to us|
|Delivery time:||More on the Way to us|
- Baader T2 BBHS (Broadband Hard-Coated Silver) Mirror Diagonal uses a proprietary process to dielectrically coat and thus protect the silver, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Silver offers higher reflectivity compared to enhanced aluminum, but with better durability than ever before!
- Made with Sitall zero-expansion glass ceramic optics
- Metal diagonal body has T2 threads on both sides (male on one, female on the other)
- Astro T-2 components can be used for a wider range of configurations.
The Baader T2 BroadBand Hard-Coated Silver (BBHS) Mirror Diagonal brings silver into the 21st century. Silver has always been superior to aluminum coatings (even 'enhanced' aluminum), due to its higher reflectivity across the visual spectrum. However until now, even over-coated silver mirrors exhibited inferior durability when compared to aluminum. Baader's latest proprietary hard dielectric coating process seals and protects the silver layer to give durability that is equal to that of aluminum.
BBHS dielectric coatings deliver high reflectivity across a wider visual spectrum, resulting in improved color contrast when compared to aluminum and all-dielectric mirrors. The silver coatings also deliver noticeably less scatter than all-dielectrics, resulting in improved contrast that rivals a top quality prism.
The Baader T2 BBHS Diagonal has T2 threads on both sides, allowing you to integrate the diagonal with Astro T-2 System components for a wide range of configurations.