2"a / M44i x 1 Zero-length reducing piece (zero optical length)
|Availability:||More on the Way to us|
|Delivery time:||More on the Way to us|
- Converts any 2" (SC) female thread into a M44 x 1 female thread - without extending the optical length
- Manufactured to adapt our Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV onto most spotting scopes (see images)
- Note: for fitting the optical nose of the Zoom into the receptor at some spotting scopes, the thin dust cover ring needs to be removed - see images
- Suitable for adaptation to Leica spotting scope with male M44 x 1 connection thread. Also suitable for all M44x1 threads according to the old Zeiss (Jena) standard.
- Adapter with continuous 2" male and M44 x 1 female thread as well as two face holes (recommended mounting accessory: adjustable pin-type face wrench #2450062)