Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope Pro
|Delivery time:||More on the Way to Us|
- True 5MP sensor to capture and save high-resolution images and videos of your specimens
- 5-Element IR cut high-quality glass lens ensures sharper images
- 20x to 200x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens (Note: Final magnification determined by monitor size)
- Professional, adjustable height stand included for hands-free operation
- 4 foot USB 2.0 cable for easy maneuverability when viewing large surfaces
- Intuitive software with measuring features
- Windows and Mac compatible The Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is an easy to use, low-power microscope with a 5.0 MP sensor for capturing photos and video of your discoveries.
At low magnification, the Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is ideal for viewing stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more. You can even view traditional slides at high magnification.
Create high-resolution images, VGA quality video, and time-lapse animations using the included Micro Capture Pro software. You can also take accurate measurements and make notes on your specimens using this intuitive software. An adjustable LED illuminator ensures your specimens are clear and bright, while the fully adjustable, professional stand allows for steady shots even at high magnification.
Intended for the discriminating hobbyist or professional, the Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is well suited for jobs such as entomology, industrial quality control, component inspection, medical investigation, scientific research, and forensics documentation—just to name a few.
- High-quality adjustable height stand
- Celestron Micro Capture Pro Software CD with measuring feature
- Calibration ruler
A new version of the Micro Capture Pro software has been released! Download the latest version on the Support Tab.
|Imaging Sensor||5MP CMOS 1/3.2”, 1600 x 1200 pixel array|
|Shutter Speed||1 sec. to 1/1000 sec.|
|Lens||5 element IR Cut (Infrared reducing) high quality glass lens, EFL (Effective Focal Length) : 15.8mm, image distortion: 0.10%, FOV: 13.0°|
|Magnification (low power)||20 x|
|Magnification (high power)||200 x|
|Focuser Range||Manual focus from 10mm to infinity|
|Illuminator||Adjustable 8 LED ring|
|Still Image Resolution||5MP, 3MP, 1.3MP, VGA (12MP interpolation)|
|Video Capture Resolution||VGA, 30fps|
|Stand||Professional stand with height adjustment|
|Shutter Trigger||On USB cord (and in software)|
|PC connection/Interface||2.0 USB|
|Measuring Software||Robust measuring software- Celestron, Micro Capture Pro- with note taking capabilities.|
|OS Systems Supported||Windows XP or better, Mac 10.6 or better|
|Software languages supported||English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese|
|Included Accessories||Stand, CD/DVD with software and manual, lens cloth, calibration ruler|
|Weight (Microscope and Stand)||
2 lbs (907 g)