Artie 3000 The Coding Robot
You write the code and Artie 3000™ draws the lines! Easy to learn and cool to create with, Artie 3000 also comes ready to draw with preprogrammed designs, shapes, and games.
Watch how-to videos and learn about all the cool things Artie can do at CodeWithArtie.com.
- STEAM and STEM-powered fun
- Introduces the basics of coding
- Fuels creativity and imagination
Cut to the Chase
- Programmable robot draws whatever you code on any sheet of paper
- Includes WiFi-enabled drawing robot; drag and drop visual programming software; 4 colored markers; and quick-start guide
- Comes preprogrammed with shapes and games, or write your own custom code
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- 1. Connect with Artie 3000 using your WiFi network.
- 2. Log on to the Artie interface and easily drag and drop blocks of code into the command area. Tell Artie to turn right or left, move forward or backward, and pick up or put down his pen to draw.
- 3. Test your code in the drawing simulator before setting Artie on a sheet of paper to draw the shape you’ve just coded.
- 4. Watch how-to videos and learn about all the cool things Artie can do at