Baader Planetarium SCT Lockring for 2" Maxbright Diagonal - LRING
|Delivery time:||Ships from our warehouse in 7-10 days|
- The Baader SCT Lockring allows for enhanced flexibility in the placement of your Baader Maxbright Diagonal when affixed to your SCT Telescope
- Easily adjust the angle of your Maxbright Diagonal to suit your telescope position
The SCT Lock Ring by Baader is a simple to use, but very effective solution to an annoying problem: getting your diagonal in a comfortable position to use on your SCT telescope, and keeping it there!
The set up of the Baader SCT Lock Ring is easy. Below is a list of simple steps that describe exactly how to install and use the Lock Ring from Baader Planetarium.
- Screw the Baader Lock Ring (by turning clockwise) on to the the SCT thread on the back mirror cell of your SCT telescope
- Grab your diagonal and screw it (by turning clockwise) on to the back of your SCT. Be sure to affix the diagonal on the back of the telescope to the point where the thread will no longer turn
- Unscrew the diagonal slightly (less then one full turn) until the diagonal is situated to the exact angular position you would like it to be
- Then turn the Baader SCT Lock Ring counter-clockwise until it backs out against (and jams) the diagonal unit, thereby fastening the diagonal in position