Sky-Watcher AZ-Gti Deluxe EQ Mount (A CCTS Exclusive!)
|Delivery time:||Ships in 3-5 business days from our Warehouse|
Sky Watcher AZ-Gti Video-Hardware
Sky Watcher AZ-Gti-Software
The Sky-Watcher AZ-GTi is for anyone looking for a small, powerful mount.
- Multi-purpose alt-azimuth and equatorial mount for visual observations and astrophotography!
- Adjustable height aluminum tripod with 1.25” legs
- 11 pound payload capacity
- SynScan Go To telescope mount with 42,900 object+ database
- Built-in WiFi
- Controlled with SynScan Pro app for iOS/Android and Windows
- Freedom Find dual encoder technology
- DC operation (batteries not included)
The Sky-Watcher AZ-GTi Deluxe EQ Mount is for anyone looking for a small, powerful mount. Weighing just 8.6 pounds, this versatile mount supports a hefty 11 pound payload.
The AZ-GTi Deluxe EQ Mount comes complete with the mount head, pier extension, tripod, equatorial wedge with polar alignment adjustment knobs and a 2lbs counterweight + counterweight bar,
Mount Type: Motorized alt-az and can be operated in equatorial mode with skywatcher firmware (see below) and equatorial wedge.
Tripod: Adjustable height, aluminum tripod legs, accessory tray
Power Type: 8 AA batteries or external 12V power supply
Slew Speeds: 800x, 600x, 400x, 200x, 32x, 16x, 8x, 2x, 1x
Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar, Alignment-free Solar tracking
Database: Complete Messier, Caldwell, NGC, IC and SAO catalogs, user defined objects. Total 42,900+ objects
Mounting Saddle Type: V-Style
Fully Assembled Weight (with weights): 8.6 pounds
Payload Capacity (lbs): 11 pounds
Links to drivers and firmware:
We also recommend this ADM saddle upgrade: