Arcturus 1.25" Variable Eyepiece Projection Camera Adapter
This eliminates the need to change eyepieces when different magnification or additional projection enlargement is desired. This additional projection range is particularly useful in high-resolution Lunar / Planetary photography. The rightmost barrel can be unscrewed and is the same as the prime focus camera adapter above. Requires T-ring (sold separately - see below). Threaded to accept standard 1.25" filters.
- This easy to use 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is designed to attach both camera body and reflector together.
- Dual design allows the user to make slight magnification adjustments without having to change telescope eyepieces.
- In addition, the adapter works well for refractor telescopes when in use for either prime-focus or telescope eyepiece-projection photography.
- Compatible for both reflector and refractor telescopes with 1.25" eyepiece holders.
- The 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is made of black-anodized aluminum.
0 stars based on 0 reviews