Orion StarShoot 2" Motorized Filter Wheel
- Motorized USB filter wheel holds up to four 2" Orion filters for astrophotographic or visual use
- T-threads on telescope side of filter wheel allows direct attachment to focusers with camera adapters
- Removable 2" - T-thread adapter on camera side allows direct T-thread attachment to imaging cameras, or simply slip it into a 2" focuser.
- Requires an additional 22mm of focus travel, and measures approx. 6.5" diameter and 1.5" deep
- Operated by direct USB connection to a PC, Windows 10 compatible, as well as ASCOM compatible
Now, every imaging session can be as productive as possible with the StarShoot 2" Motorized Filter Wheel. Not only does it ensure automatic and trouble free filter transitions for your monochrome imaging setup, but it saves precious imaging time. To easily transition filters for tri-color, RGB or LRGB imaging, just load up to four filters into the StarShoot 2" Motorized Filter Wheel and use your imaging software to change filters automatically. Let your PC do the work while you grab the separate exposures you need through each filter. Versatile threading and adapters provide several attachment methods, including T-threads for focusers with camera adapters, a removable 2" nosepiece to allow maximum field illumination to the camera, and a removable T-thread adapter for camera attachment.
The StarShoot 2" Motorized filter wheel is powered by the USB connection, needing no other cable or power. ASCOM compatible, and Windows 10 compatible. Consuming a mere 1" of focus travel, the StarShoot 2" Motorized Filter Wheel is ideal for use with a monochrome CCD camera, but can also be used with color cameras when you want to switch between filters such as imaging light pollution or neutral density filters.
Filters are easily changed by removing five screws with the provided hex key. Convenience and time-saving are just the beginning. The StarShoot 2" Motorized Filter Wheel helps empower your CCD imaging while also setting a new low price standard.