||Ships in 2-3 business days from our Warehouse
- Steel extension pier raises the Atlas EQ-G or Atlas Pro AZ/EQ-G equatorial mount head 8.4" for easier viewing
- Ideal for viewing through refractor telescopes, especially long focal length refractors, since the eyepiece can be low to the ground when viewing objects near zenith
- With the Atlas Mount Extension, you no longer have to sit on the gound for a refractor view of the Hercules star cluster!
- Outside diameter of cylindrical mount extension is 102mm (4")
- Includes connection plate and all needed hardware for attachment to Atlas equatorial mount and tripod
This sturdy steel extension post raises the head of the Orion Atlas EQ-G or Atlas Pro AZ/EQ-G telescope mount by 8.4", allowing more convenient eyepiece height when observing with refractor telescopes. The Mount Extension has an outside diameter of 102mm (4"). The Orion Atlas Telescope Mount Extension includes connecting plate and hardware.