All Medium Wheeley Bars fit tripod tip-to-tip distance of 32.5 – 43.5 inches.
Tip receptacle is 2-3/4″ I.D. Will not fit tripods with feet larger than 2-3/4 inches.
PLEASE ALLOW 2 WEEKS FOR IN STOCK WHEELEY BARS TO SHIP!
Standard Package comes with 2-3/8″ Wheels and 1/2″ Leveling Screws.
Options can be configured below for a discount.
JMI Medium Size Universal Wheeley Bar
JMI Medium Size Universal Wheeley Bar creates an easy way to move mounted telescopes to and from observing locations. This is a customized model made to fit various mounts. Available with Standard 2-3/8″ wheels, large 5″ wheels, or 10″ pneumatic wheels with tow handle. Consists of a sturdy base with locking wheels and 1/2″ leveling bolts. Easily move, lock and level the complete telescope assembly from location to location without the need to disconnect and reconnect all the electrical and computer cabling during transport.
Standard Wheeley Bars are designed to be used on hard flat surfaces only. With the optional 10″ pneumatic wheel and tow handle upgrade, with great care in maneuvering and ideal conditions, can be used on grass, dirt and gravel surfaces. Wheeley Bars are generally designed to be used with the tripod legs almost fully retracted to reduce the overall width.
- Celestron C4-R, C5-S, C5-SGT
- Celestron C6-N, C6-R, C6-RGT
- Celestron C8, C8-NGT, C8-S, C8-SGT, C8+, C8-N, C8-S
- Celestron C9¼-S, C9¼-SGT
- Celestron C10-N, C10-NGT
- Celestron C11-SGT
- Celestron C102-HD
- Celestar 8
- Celestron CG-4 mount/CG-5 mount
- Celestron CG-9¼
- Celestron CGE 800** / 925** / 1100**
- Celestron Classic 8
- Celestron CPC 800 GPS / 925 GPS / 1100 GPS
- Celestron Fastar 8
- Celestron G-8, G8-N, G-9¼
- Celestron Great Polaris C8,
- Celestron Great Polaris mount
- Celestron NexStar 8 / 8 Evolution / 8 GPS / 8i / 8i (XLT) / 8 SE
- Celestron 9.25 Evolution / 9¼ GPS
- Celestron 11 GPS
- Celestron Super C8 with adjustable tripod
- Celestron Ultima 8 / 9¼ / 11
- iOptron iEQ45 Pier mount
- Losmandy GM-8
- Meade 2080 and 2120 Fork mounts (except MTS) through LX200 7″, 8″ and 10″ (Ritchey-Chrétien, GPS and non-GPS versions) with standard field tripod
- Meade LS-6 / 8, LT-6 / 8
- Meade LX90-ACF 8″ / 10″
- Meade LX90GPS 8″ / 10″
- Meade LX200-ACF 8″ / 10″
- Meade LX400-ACF 10″
- Meade LXD55 AR-5 / AR-6 / SN-6 / SN-8 / SN-10
- Meade LXD75 AR-5 / AR-6 / SN-6 / SN-8 / SN-10
- Meade ETX-90EC and ETX-125EC with deluxe field tripod
- Meade LX10, LX50, LX90
- Meade LXD500 / 600 / 650 mounts,
- Starfinder German Equatorial 6 / 8 / 10
- Orion SkyView Pro mount
- Vixen Great Polaris mount
- Great Polaris Deluxe mount
If you have any issues or questions while ordering, please email: [email protected]
** Celestron CGE mount may require Large Size Universal Wheeley Bars depending on the tip-to-tip distance. It may also require the 10″ Pneumatic Large Wheel Upgrade (to lower the mount to an acceptable height).